Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Finding a balance between life and fitness with Sarah Bowmar

11 Years.. 11 years of:
20 lb weight fluctuation
Eating "healthy"
Emotional binging
Emotionally not eating
Running for hours at the gym
Going months with no gym
Comparing myself to everyone else and having zero confidence
Wondering where id be if I never would of quit
NEVER BEING HAPPY WITH MY BODY

 I am literally exhausted just thinking back to those times. This is why I decided to make a lifestyle change for good and why I knew it was 100% necessary to finally ASK FOR HELP!

I had been following Sarah Bowmar on Instagram for a very long time and was constantly impressed with her own progress and the progress of her clients. I decided to purchase Sarah's 6 month program and am currently on week 11. This has been the hardest 11 weeks of my life, physically and emotionally. Working out 5-6x a week is hard, meal prepping is hard, saying no to dinner dates is hard, having people look at you like you are a freak eating chicken breasts when there is lunch catered in is HARD! If any of this was easy everyone would be walking fitness babes.  Everyone loves food and no one wants to go spend their night at the gym after working 11 hour days. There are 1 million excuses why it cant be done (which I am guilty of using all 1 million at some point or another). That being said I could not do this without the constant encouragement from Sarah, she has been more than great! She responds to all of my e-mails within hours and is constantly posting workout videos for reference on Instagram and Youtube. She genuinely cares about her clients and I am so grateful that I stumbled upon her! If I had the choice to go back in time and choose her again or spend the money again on her program I would without hesitation.  Purchasing one of Sarah's programs pays for itself.  I cannot wait to see where the next 4 months takes me...the next year takes me!!

Side note: HANGRY is a real feeling and has resulted in me eating lunch in my car many times to avoid shoveling 10 cookies in my mouth (it gets easier passing the sweets). Could I eat cookies everyday without Sarah knowing or anyone at work caring? YUP, sure could- but there is something about having the tools handed to you to achieve your goals and knowing that check in is just around the corner that keeps you on track. Like I said before, this is hard, and I know that without Sarah my 11 years would be a lifetime....





No comments:

Post a Comment